If You Liked That…
Like a lot of people, I’ve been having some fun playing with artificial intelligence via ChatGPT. Most recently, I asked it to recommend books for people who liked my 2021 novel Endings, which is now the first of the Endings series. The third book in that series, Dead West, will come out in September of this year.
For what it’s worth, here is what ChatGPT told me:
“Endings” by Linda L. Richards is a mystery novel that explores themes of loss, grief, and family. If you enjoyed this book, here are some other books that you might like:
- “The Silent Patient” by Alex Michaelides: This is a psychological thriller that tells the story of a psychotherapist who tries to unravel the mystery behind a patient’s silence.
- “The Girl on the Train” by Paula Hawkins: This is a psychological thriller that follows the story of a woman who becomes involved in a missing person investigation after witnessing something from the train.
- “Gone Girl” by Gillian Flynn: This is a psychological thriller that tells the story of a man who becomes the prime suspect in his wife’s disappearance.
- “The Secret History” by Donna Tartt: This is a mystery novel that explores the lives of a group of students at an elite college and their involvement in a murder.
- “The Snowman” by Jo Nesbø: This is a crime novel that follows detective Harry Hole as he investigates a series of murders that all involve a snowman left at the crime scene.
- “The Daughter’s Tale” by Armando Lucas Correa: This is a historical fiction novel that tells the story of a mother and daughter who are separated during the Holocaust and their journey to reunite after the war.
These books all share some similar themes with “Endings” and might be of interest to readers who enjoyed Richards’ novel.
Let me know what you think of these suggestions.